New Jersey House Of Hope
Reaching out To Everyone, Everywhere
Whatever, Whoever, Whenever, Wherever
There is Hope
Copyright © 2017 njhouseofhope.org, All rights reserved.
Building cities one day at a time through free Services, counseling, job fairs, hot meals,
Now in existence for over almost 5 years, New Jersey House of Hope is a 501(c)3
nonprofit organization. We strive to provide essential programs and offerings to cities
across New Jersey including the communities of Newark, Irvington, Hillside, Union and the
STATEMENT OF NEED
We see every day thousands of young people roaming around and cannot find jobs. Many
are turning to drugs and prostitution.
We see many struggled to support their family members being hospitalized or seeking
We have in the past few years conducted surveys in various cities and we know firsthand
the needs of the people which includes, Youths programs, Veterans programs and Family
We offer the following programs:
• Free Counseling for abused and battered women, substance abuse, marriage, and youth
• After incarceration, youth face staggering challenges. At New Jersey House of Hope, we
assist them with reintegration into Society.
• Job Fairs twice a year
• After School programs
• Programs for Veterans, including daily hot meals
• Hospital Visitation
• Resume and Interview Workshops
• Free Notary Public
• Meals on Wheels
• We also stream" Family Life" Live TV and Radio 24 Hours a day
New Jersey House of Hope has a group of qualified Directors including an Assistant
Principal, a Counselor who works full time helping the incarcerated back into society, and
a Business Professional who manages the operations of the organization. We also have a
group of over 20 volunteers who support the various services we offer to residents.
• A centralized Home for New Jersey House of Hope
• Four Buildings by Four Hospitals in New Jersey, Beth Israel, University Hospital, St
Barnabas and the Veterans hospital in East Orange. These buildings will provide a place
where families who are assisting their loved ones can eat, shower and relax while their
love ones are being treated or hospitalized.
• Building Better Cities, Better Communities and Better Homes
The views expressed in any archived video or live webcast presented on
our website may not necessarily be the views of the NJHOH owners and